Esterillos Pool Villa


Casa Mirador

3 Bedroom Esterillos Pool Villa Sleeps 6
Rates: 475-375 USD per night. Minimum Rental - 1 night.

  • Amenities
  • Attractions
  • Rates
  • Calendar
  • Reviews
  • Inquire
Along the ridge line on the southern side of the Del Pacifico property, you will find Casa Mirador. The private residence has breathtaking views of the Pacific Coast as well the Rainforest! The villa has 3 Bedrooms, a state of the art gourmet kitchen, a private pool and rooftop balcony. Experience spectacular sunsets from this custom designed villa.

0 TVs
Private Swimming Pool
Washer Dryer
Air - Conditioning
Central Air
Microwave
Hair Dryer
Linens Included
Maid Service Available
Parking Available
Master Bedroom #1 Bedroom 3rd Bedroom
King Bed. Queen Bed. Queen Bed.

Nestled in the rolling hills overlooking the exotic palm coast of Esterillos Este is Del Pacifico ... a singularly unique development designed for the individual in all of us.

Del Pacifico at Esterillos is a village by the sea - a private place to relax, recharge, and reflect... a place where families come together season after season to share old memories and create new ones. Not just houses on a hill, but rather a master-planned community meticulously designed by internationally renowned architects, and woven into the very fabric of Costa Rica's rich cultural heritage and natural beauty.
Green Season: May 1- November 20: Daily Rental $375/ Weekly $2250

High Season: Nov 21- April 30 (excluding peak season dates below):
Daily Rental $425/Weekly $2550

Peak Seasons: Dec 20- Jan 3 & April 5-12: Daily Rental $475/Weekly $2850
Pricing for Pool Villa in Esterillos Costa Rica are quoted in USD




Check in time Check with Owner
Check out time Check with Owner
Payment methods accepted: American Express, Visa, Master Card, Paypal, Checks, Cash, Traveler's Checks.
Cancellation Policy: 75% is refundable if canceled 48 hours prior to arrival, except peak season when 15 days are required.
Deposit Required for Pool Villa : Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice. A 25% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm any rental with the remaining 75% due 30 days prior to arrival.A refundable security deposit will be taken at check-in.

Property Availability Calendar

<August 2017>
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
303112345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
272829303112
3456789
September 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
272829303112
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
1234567
October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
24252627282930
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
2930311234
November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2930311234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293012
3456789
<December 2017>
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
262728293012
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31123456
January 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
31123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031123
45678910
February 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
28293031123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728123
45678910
March 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
25262728123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031
1234567
<April 2018>
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
25262728293031
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293012345
May 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
293012345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
272829303112
3456789
June 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
272829303112
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
1234567
<July 2018>
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
24252627282930
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
2930311234
Website Verified
At Del Pacifico, daily maid service, 24 hour security and concierge services are available for all rental properties. Enjoy the luxurious amenities of a four-star hotel in our tropical paradise. Our expertly trained staff is available to assist you in getting the most out of your vacation. Whether your whim is to arrange a massage, take a private surfing lesson, or horseback ride down the beach at sunset…our concierge staff is ready to assist you.
Esterillos Local Attractions
Golf Nearby Horseback Riding Nearby
Restaurants Nearby Deep Sea Fishing Nearby
Boating Nearby Beach Nearby
Swimming Nearby Casino Nearby
Marina Nearby Rain Forest Nearby

Casa Mirador is a Esterillos Pool Villa in Puntarenas Costa Rica