Esterillos Holiday Villa


Villa Jardin

3 Bedroom Esterillos Holiday Villa Sleeps 6
Rates: 500-400 USD per night. Minimum Rental - 1 night.

  • Amenities
  • Attractions
  • Rates
  • Calendar
  • Reviews
  • Inquire
Right in the heart of Del Pacifico is Villa Jardin, a beautifully appointed home with meticulous detail. Featuring 3 bedrooms and 3.5 baths, each bedroom with a separate outdoor entrance and set on a hole of our future-planned golf course with remarkable views of the Pacific, the home features an extremely unique floor plan. Relax in the private infinity pool, enjoy the gourmet kitchen and plenty of outdoor space in this private piece of paradise.

Nestled in the rolling hills overlooking the exotic palm coast of Esterillos Este is Del Pacifico... a singularly unique development designed for the individual in all of us. Del Pacifico at Esterillos is a village by the sea - a private place to relax, recharge, and reflect... a place where families come together season after season to share old memories and create new ones. Not just houses on a hill, but rather a master-planned community meticulously designed by internationally renowned architects, and woven into the very fabric of Costa Rica's rich cultural heritage and natural beauty.


0 TVs
Private Swimming Pool
Washer Dryer
Air - Conditioning
Central Air
Full Kitchen
Linens Included
Maid Service Available
Parking Available
Children Not Allowed
Seaside
Master Suite #1 Master Suite #2 Den
Queen Bed, Private Bath. Queen Bed, Private Bath. Sleeper Sofa - Queen, Private Bath.

At Del Pacifico, daily maid service, 24 hour security and concierge services are available for all guests. Enjoy the luxurious amenities of a four-star hotel in our tropical paradise. Our expertly trained staff is available to assist you in getting the most out of your vacation. Whether your whim is to arrange a massage, take a private surfing lesson, or horseback ride down the beach at sunset…our concierge staff is ready to assist you.
Green Season: May 1- November 20: Daily Rental $400/ Weekly $2400

High Season: Nov 21- April 30 (excluding peak season dates below):
Daily Rental $450/Weekly $2700

Peak Seasons: Dec 20- Jan 3 & April 5-12: Daily Rental $500/Weekly $3000
Pricing for Holiday Villa in Esterillos Costa Rica are quoted in USD




Check in time Check with Owner
Check out time Check with Owner
Payment methods accepted: American Express, Visa, Master Card, Paypal, Checks.
Cancellation Policy: 75% is refundable if canceled 48 hours prior to arrival, except peak season when 15 days are required.
Deposit Required for Holiday Villa : Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice. A 25% non-refundable deposit required to confirm rentals with the remaining 75% due 30 days prior to arrival. A refundable security deposit will be taken at check-in.

Property Availability Calendar

<September 2017>
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
272829303112
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
1234567
October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
24252627282930
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
2930311234
November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2930311234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293012
3456789
December 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
262728293012
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31123456
<January 2018>
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
31123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031123
45678910
February 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
28293031123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728123
45678910
March 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
25262728123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031
1234567
April 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
25262728293031
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293012345
<May 2018>
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
293012345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
272829303112
3456789
June 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
272829303112
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
1234567
July 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
24252627282930
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
2930311234
<August 2018>
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2930311234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930311
2345678
Website Verified
Esterillos Local Attractions
Golf Nearby Horseback Riding Under 1 Mile
Restaurants Nearby Deep Sea Fishing Nearby
Sailing Nearby Boating Nearby
Beach Nearby Hiking Nearby
Swimming Nearby Casino Nearby
Marina Nearby Rain Forest Nearby

Villa Jardin is a Esterillos Holiday Villa in Puntarenas Costa Rica