Cefalu Boutique Hotel

"Ma & Mi" Bed & Breakfast Boutique Hotel

5 Bedroom Cefalu Bed and Breakfast Sleeps 12
Rates: 60-150 EUR per night. Minimum Rental - 2 nights.

  • Inquire
  • Write a Review

Cefalu Boutique Hotel

Our B&B is located in highest part of Cefalù, a tranquil area 400 meters of the historical town centre which is only 10 minutes away by foot.Our B&B offers you a very beautiful panoramic view on the sea of Cefalù. More so, there is a parking at your disposal and with easy acces to your place of residence.Our service BED AND BREAKFAST offers to you your breakfast and nice furnished rooms.We have available other accomodations in residence, apartments and villas. You will have the possibility to enjoy your staying in Cefalu to take advantage of our convenient prices. We are a family taking care personally of our clients, making their vacation a wonderful dream. Our Bed and Breakfast is located 600 m far from the sea and 400 m from the town centre, you can reach us easily either by car or on foot. Our rooms, are single, double and triple room. You will have your personal key so to be free to go and come back whenever you wantOur rooms are very functional and furnished with style. they are equiped with all necessary services: TV sat, refrigerator, air conditioning, internet wireless, bathroom in every room and a small balcony in most rooms with a panoramic view.Our staff will give you the linen that you need, and the breakfast will be served in a dedicated room.Moreover, are availables shuttle services for the b&b, for the airport and for other destinations.

5 TVs
Air - Conditioning
Breakfast Included
Parking Available
Triple Room 1c Double Room 2c
1-Twin Bed, TV, Private Bath. Double Bed, TV, Private Bath.


Cefalu Boutique Hotel

low season:from 1/10 to 31/3From 60 euros to 110 eurosmiddle season:from 1/04 to 26/6 and from 7/9 to 30/9From 60 euros to 130 euroshigh season:from 27/6 to 6/9From 60 euros to 150 euros
Pricing for Bed and Breakfast in Cefalu Italy are quoted in EU

Check in time 12 AM
Check out time 10 AM
Payment methods accepted:
Cancellation Policy: CANCELLATION Should you be forced to cancel a reservation :Up to 20 days prior to the date of your expected arrival we will keep 20% of the paymentUp to 10 days prior to the date of your expected arrival we will keep 30% of the paymentLess than 10 days prior to the date of your expected arrival we will keep 100% of the paymentIf for any reason we must change or cancel your accommodation, after we have confirmed it, we will offer you an equivalent alternative or if you do not accept it , we will reimburse the full deposit. If you have a delay upon your scheduled time of arrival please call the .
Deposit Required for Bed and Breakfast : PAYMENT To book your accommodation a deposit of 30% of the total cost must be paid in advance. We accept cash, checks, national or international postal money orders.Upon receipt of your deposit we will send you confirmation of your booking. The remaining 70% must be paid only in cash to the host/hostess upon arrival. The booking is effective only upon reception of the deposit.

Cefalu Sicily

Cefalu Local Attractions
Golf 5-10 Miles Restaurants Under 1 Mile
Nightlife Under 1 Mile Museums Under 1 Mile
Deep Sea Fishing Under 1 Mile Fishing - Other Nearby
Boating Nearby Tennis Nearby
Beach Nearby Art Galleries Under 1 Mile
Hiking Under 1 Mile Theaters Under 1 Mile
Marina Under 1 Mile

"Ma & Mi" Bed & Breakfast is a Cefalu Bed and Breakfast in Sicily Italy