Marsaskala Holiday Apartment


Sunshine Holiday Apartment

3 Bedroom Marsaskala Holiday Apartment Sleeps 5
Rates: 70-55 EUR per night. Minimum Rental - 1 week.

  • Amenities
  • Attractions
  • Rates
  • Calendar
  • Reviews
  • Inquire
This is a large, modern and nice apartment of 118 sq m that consists of three bedrooms. In the master bedroom you will find a king size bed and a private bathroom with shower. The 2nd bedroom has two single beds and the third bedroom has a single bed. The kitchen is large and fully equipped with a dining area. In the living room you will find Internet, wifi, tv. The second bathroom has a bath. All the floor tiles are ceramic. The main door opens with a digital code number or by key. Our apartment is located on the first floor with easy access via stairs or elevator.
Sorry no pets are allowed in this apartment.

1 TVs
Smoking Permitted
Washing Machine Only
Microwave
Hair Dryer
Iron
Internet Access
Elevator
Resident Staff
Maid Service Available
Public Transportation Near
Master Bedroom Double Bedroom Single Beroom
King Bed. 2-Twin Beds. 1-Twin Bed.

The apartment comes equipped with the following.

In the living room:
Free internet via Wi-Fi.
Cable Television plus many international channels.
Telephone.
Personal Safe to protect your valuables.

In the kitchen you will find:
Coffee machine.
Electric kettle.
Microwave.
Two types of toasters.

For the Bath and Bedrooms:
Bathroom towels and bed linen.
Hair dryer.
Bedside alarm clock with radio.

Other necessities available.
Beach Towels.
Washing machine.
Iron and iron board.
For the first week for one person or four persons the same total price depending on the season.

For the second and subsequent weeks the same price for one or four persons depending on the season.

The fifth persons pays Euro 70 extra per week during the high season, Euro 65 per week in mid-season and Euro 60 per week in low season.
Pricing for Holiday Apartment in Marsaskala Malta are quoted in USD




Check in time Check with Owner
Check out time Check with Owner
Payment methods accepted: American Express, Visa, Master Card, Paypal, Cash.
Property Lodging Tax : 0
Tax not included in rates above
Cancellation Policy: If Guest make Cancellation 30 days before arrivals, need to pay the Landlord 20% and if Guest make Cancellation seven days or less before arrivals need to pay 50% to the Landlord.
Deposit Required for Holiday Apartment : 20% payment to Landlord in two days from the booking and the other payment of 80% need to be made three days before guest arrivals.

Property Availability Calendar

<August 2017>
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
303112345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
272829303112
3456789
September 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
272829303112
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
1234567
October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
24252627282930
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
2930311234
November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2930311234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293012
3456789
<December 2017>
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
262728293012
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31123456
January 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
31123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031123
45678910
February 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
28293031123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728123
45678910
March 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
25262728123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031
1234567
<April 2018>
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
25262728293031
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293012345
May 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
293012345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
272829303112
3456789
June 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
272829303112
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
1234567
<July 2018>
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
24252627282930
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
2930311234
Website Verified
Member of Malta Tourist Authority (of Malta govrnment) Chamber of commerce
The apartment is located in the quaint village of Marsaskala where you will find plenty of Shops, restaurants, bars and take-aways.

Day trips to Valletta are easy as the bus stop is very nearby 50 meters away . In the neighborhood you will find all kinds of shops:Mini Market, Confectionery shop, stationery & letterbox.

Spend your days on the beaches which are located on St Thomas Bay and within walking distance. We are also within walking distance of the promenade.
The Malta International Airport (the only airport in Malta) 9 kilometers away.
Marsaskala Local Attractions
Nightlife Nearby Fishing - Other Nearby
Public Gardens Nearby Beach Under 1 Mile
Swimming Under 1 Mile Marina Under 1 Mile

Sunshine Holiday Apartment is a Marsaskala Holiday Apartment in South Eastern Region Malta