Paris Apartment Rental

  • La Perle du Marais Paris Marais Apartment
  • La Perle du Marais Ile de France Marais Apartment

La Perle du Marais Apartment Rental

2 Bedroom Paris Marais Apartment Sleeps 5
Rates: 220-240 EUR per night. Minimum Rental - 3 nights.

  • Inquire
  • Write a Review
La Perle du Marais France Marais Apartment
La Perle du Marais Paris Marais Apartment

Paris Apartment Rental

“La Perle du Marais”, a sunny and elegant Paris Marais apartment rental in the historic area, just close to the Picasso Museum!Restored by an Italian architect in September 2011, the 65 sqm (702 sq feet) apartment is on the second floor (with lift) of a nice building of the late 1800’s.In the Paris Marais apartment is a large living room there are a comfortable sofa, an antique fireplace, an LCD Sony TV and a fascinating “table de coup” built in Paris at the beginning of the XX century. The kitchen, linked to the living, is modern and furnished of all electrical appliances (washing machine, washer dryer, coffee machine, etc). In the two bedrooms the large beds (160X200 cm) and the refined, colorful wallpapers create a warm, cosy and relaxing atmosphere... absolutely unique! The two bathrooms, one en-suite, have got showers, one has also got a bidet. The living room and one bedroom, full of light and sun thanks to the high and large windows, overlooks the shadowy courtyard of a school and old beautiful church. During the good season and in school hours the young children spend their breaks in the open.The old restored parquet is one of the many elements of “charme” of this apartment which melts the modern and the antique, the bright colors and the pure white, the functionality and the elegance of the spaces. Making unique the apartment, the walls are embellished with beautiful silkscreens signed by the most important and prestigious illustrators in the world: Hugo Pratt, the Pulitzer Prize-winner Art Spiegelman, the master of the comic strip José Muñoz, Lorenzo Mattotti (Le Monde, New Yorker ...) and the great Guido Scarabottolo.The exceptional location in the central part of the Marais offers the possibility to reach museum, parks, sites of interest, restaurants mostly at a walking distance. And, of course, shopping, shopping, shopping!“La Perle du Marais” satisfies all the expectations of its guests and so will make even more pleasant the stay in the wonderful, dreamlike and gorgeous “Ville Lumière”...

1 TVs
Washer Dryer
Hair Dryer
Full Kitchen
Internet Access
Linens Included
Maid Service Available
Public Transportation Near
1st Bedroom 2nd Bedroom
Double Bed. Double Bed.

Crib : Baby cot and high chairLarge convertible bed in the living roomTelephone : FREE for fixes 60 Countries, please enquiriesTv LCD SonyDocking station for Ipod/IphoneDishwasher with dryer
La Perle du Marais Ile de France Marais Apartment
La Perle du Marais France Marais Apartment

Paris Apartment Rental

minimum 3 nightsFrom euros 230/nt - euros 1550/wk
Pricing for Marais Apartment in Paris France are quoted in EUR

Check in time 1 PM
Check out time 10 AM
Payment methods accepted:
Cancellation Policy: Reservation and Cancellation POLICYTo secure the reservation, deposit of 50% by Bank TranferCancellation until 2 months before the check-in, penalty of 20% total amount requiredCancellation from 2 months before to 45 days before Check in, penality of 30% total amount required.Cancellation from 45 days to 30 days before Check in, penality of 50 % total amount requiredCancellation from 30 days to 15 days before Check in, penality of 70 % total amount requiredCancellation after 15 days before Check in or in case of No Show the total amount is required
Deposit Required for Marais Apartment : 600 EUR
La Perle du Marais Paris Marais Apartment

Paris Ile de France

The building constructed in the end 1800's. In the very center of Paris-Le Marais, close to Historic places and Museums, Restaurants and Shops!
Paris Local Attractions
Restaurants Nearby Nightlife Nearby
Museums Nearby Public Gardens Nearby
Theaters Nearby Art Galleries Nearby
Casino Nearby

La Perle du Marais is a Paris Marais Apartment in Ile de France France