Castiglion Fiorentino Holiday flats


Casa Melina

4 Bedroom Castiglion Fiorentino Holiday flats Sleeps 7
Rates: 70-47 EUR per night. Minimum Rental - 2 nights.

  • Amenities
  • Attractions
  • Rates
  • Calendar
  • Reviews
  • Inquire
Casa Melina offers two delightfully appointed independent guest apartments . Each apartment has been tastefully and artistically de- signed to be comfortable and charming, while offering private bath- rooms and central heating in each apartment. Being light and airy, these apartments each feature kitchenettes for those whom prefer to enjoy a relaxing meal “at home.” Antiques abound and are taste fully interspersed with comfortable furniture to make your stay truly a delightful experience. Additionally, enchanting garden patios offer a wonderful place to enjoy a light breakfast or relax after a busy day and watch the glorious Tuscan sunsets.

0 TVs
Pet Friendly
Smoking Permitted
Views
BBQ Grill
Internet Access
Linens Included
Parking Available
1st bedroom 2nd bedroom
Double Bed. Double Bed. Double Bed. 1-Twin Bed.

Full weekly clean and linen service. Final cleaning Euro 30,00.-

Other Details:

Rental (Low Season):
in euro-(€) - per week Excludes gas central heating for the
apartments and wood fuelled heating
for the cottage.
Apartment 1: 340
Apartment 2: 320
Rental (Mid Season):
in euro-(€) - per week
Apartment 1: 420
Apartment 2: 390
Rental (High Season):
in euro-(€) - per week
Apartment 1: 500
Apartment 2: 450

Pricing for Holiday flats in Castiglion Fiorentino Italy are quoted in Euro




Check in time 4 AM
Check out time 10 PM
Payment methods accepted: Cash, Traveler's Checks.
Cancellation Policy: General conditions :

The appartment (1 or 2) are rented for the above mentioned period. 25 % of the total rent are to be paid immediately upon this confirmation. The booking will be autoimatically cancelled if the due amount is not credited to the proprietor´s account within the following 14 days. The remaining 75 % of the rent are to be paid in cash upon the arrival. The amount due for eventual half pension, cleaning (Euro 35,00.-)is to be paid at the end of your stay.

Deposit Required for Holiday flats : General conditions :

The appartment (1 or 2) are rented for the above mentioned period. 25 % of the total rent are to be paid immediately upon this confirmation. The booking will be autoimatically cancelled if the due amount is not credited to the proprietor´s account within the following 14 days. The remaining 75 % of the rent are to be paid in cash upon the arrival. The amount due for eventual half pension, cleaning (Euro 35,00.-)is to be paid at the end of your stay.

Property Availability Calendar

<August 2017>
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
303112345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
272829303112
3456789
September 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
272829303112
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
1234567
October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
24252627282930
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
2930311234
November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2930311234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293012
3456789
<December 2017>
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
262728293012
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31123456
January 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
31123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031123
45678910
February 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
28293031123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728123
45678910
March 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
25262728123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031
1234567
<April 2018>
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
25262728293031
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293012345
May 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
293012345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
272829303112
3456789
June 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
272829303112
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
1234567
<July 2018>
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
24252627282930
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
2930311234
Website Verified
Casa Melina is ideally situated near the medieval hilltop village of Castiglion Fiorentino. Castiglion Fiorentino and its neighboring village of Cortona have excellent restaurants, shopping and night- life, for those not exhausted from the day’s activities. From this central location, day trips to explore the wonders of Florence, Siena, San Gimignano, Arezzo, Assi, Perugia and Cortona are just a short drive away. The celebrated wine estates of Chianti and the famous wine-producing regions of Montepulciano, Pienza and Montalcino are also close by offering the opportunity to sample and purchase world-renowned wines. The major highway A1, express trains and bus service are all with- in moments from the farmhouse offering convenient connections to all of the major cities of Italy, as well as Europe.
Castiglion Fiorentino Local Attractions
Golf 10-20 Miles Lake 10-20 Miles
Biking Nearby Horseback Riding Nearby
Restaurants Under 1 Mile Nightlife 5-10 Miles
Museums 1-5 Miles Tennis 1-5 Miles
Art Galleries 10-20 Miles Swimming 1-5 Miles

Casa Melina is a Castiglion Fiorentino Holiday flats in Tuscany Italy